Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter and e-bike company in Australia and continues to grow rapidly. Neuron partners with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron leads the industry in safety and technology, including developing our own e-scooters which are purpose built for sharing.
Casual Work Expression of Interest
Operations Drivers are our team on the ground driving service vehicles to manage our e-scooter and e-bike fleets. This includes being in charge of a service vehicle (typically a van, ute or small electric vehicle) and picking up e-scooters and e-bikes across the city and moving them to high demand locations. As a driver you will sometimes be paired with a ground patroller to support you and sometimes you will work independently. This is a hands-on, high impact role that will suit people who love driving, love physical work and looking for an exciting challenge.
- An open class Queensland Driver Licence
- The ability to work 20 hours minimum per week
- Flexibility to work regular evenings, nights and/or weekends
- Ability to regularly lift, carry and maneuver 25-28 kg
- Some experience working as a driver (e.g. courier, Uber, removalist, etc.) is highly desirable, however, not essential
- Someone who is a fast learner and comfortable working with technology, communicating and multitasking
- Someone who is a safe and competent driver and able to be in charge of a vehicle
- Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Someone who has a great work ethic and willing to be hands on
- Someone who loves providing a great customer experience and is able to help customers with basic questions when on the job
- A team player who works well with others and can handle a high pressure, fast paced environment
- You will need to be aged 25 or over to apply for this role
- You will need a suitable smartphone to perform this role (generally an Apple or Android device from 2020 or newer).
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team! Please apply below and our team will contact you if/when there is a suitable opportunity available.
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.