Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand, with operations across the globe including the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, three in South Korea and most recently have successfully launched in four cities in Canada.
You will report to the Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, this position will be a key member of our Finance team and will partner with cross functional teams at all levels. The geographical scope is global and covers Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, China, South Korea, United Kingdom, Canada and potentially more countries in the near future.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare the monthly P&L reporting.
- Prepare the Department monthly expenses reporting.
- Conduct analyses to monitor how budget and/or forecast compares against real performance and results, interpreting analysis findings for the business.
- Support on the preparation of the financial review decks for management discussions.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Actively participate in the financial planning activity of Neuron Group, including long term planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Update monthly actuals and track variance analysis
- Review Revenue and labor cost projections from markets and prepare analysis.
- Prepare business reviews KPis slides with alignment of the different markets.
- Work with the Finance team, HQ management and Regional Managers on financial analysis.
- Support the Senior FP&A Manager on ad-hoc requests and projects.
What You'll Need:
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CPA or CFA
- At least 5 years of professional experience in FP&A domain, preferably with a few years in Big-4 and/or reputable startups
- Experience working with multiple subsidiaries across the globe
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- A team player who likes to work hard, but is also able to have fun
- Experience with Google sheets/excel is a plus
- Good business partnering skills working with various people across the region both internally as well as externally
- Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!