Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand, with operations across the globe including the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently have successfully launched in four cities in Canada.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Expansion Manager will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the new market launches working closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, and other managers within the Global Market Organization (GMO) to drive key decision making.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to our Canadian market entry strategy by leading fact-based market assessment, including market sizing, local regulatory review and competitive analysis
- Work with our global team to secure rights to operate in local markets by working with local regulators.
- Hire, set up and manage local operations teams.
- Foster a collaborative partnership with regulators on the national and local level to deliver cutting-edge transport innovations safely and responsibly.
- Form strategic local partnerships to strengthen our offerings and accelerate the sustainable transport transformation of the region.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or equivalent
- >6 years of experience in launching and growing high velocity operations within the North Americas region, preferably within the micromobility and/or transportation space. Consulting or previous P&L experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A driven team player who likes to work hard, but is also able to have fun
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!