Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in APAC and has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in several cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently launched in Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Assist Cybersecurity Manager in maintaining cybersecurity risk management framework, including: (30%)
- Risk management exercise;
- Impact assessments;
- Security administration;
- Third party due diligence;
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration tests;
- Security monitoring, etc.
- Explore and implement IT solutions, such as Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management, Cloud Directory, IT Asset Management System, etc. (50%)
- Involve in improving existing internal processes and other projects
- Day to day IT operations and maintenance, including: (20%)
- Procurement of IT hardware
- Endpoint and user accounts lifecycle management
- Troubleshooting user issues related to IT
- Management of IT hardware and software
What You'll Need
- Diploma or degree in Information Technology or other equivalent
- Fresh graduate or 1~2 years working experience in Information Technology
- Willing to learn and open minded
- Passion in technology with an ability and desire to pick up new technologies
- Basic programming/scripting skills (Bash, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge on various Operating Systems, network and authentication protocols
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be located in Singapore
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, be agile and keep up with high-growth start-up
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!