Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in APAC and has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in several cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently launched in Canada.
- Reports to the Customer Service Lead
- Mainly focused on handling incident/risk related customer complaints
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Expertise in understanding Neuron’s Service in order to holistically manage and resolve customer complaints relating to incident/risk
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Recommend improvements and drive process efficiencies to improve the CS/Incident workflow
- Incident/crisis management where required
- Be skilled in managing and re-prioritising tasks to ensure optimal resolution for an incident/risk situation
- Able to effectively link user complains, our product and technology to troubleshoot and provide insights to the internal stakeholders from a user's perspective
- Able to coach the qualified agents on complex tickets and train them on an improved ticket handling in the process
- To execute monthly incident/customer service reports for the various cities
What You’ll Do:
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of Neuron's service
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences
- Provide expert management of an incident/risk complaint
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain all correspondence through the appropriate channels according to the Company's procedures
- Troubleshoot customer issues/queries in a data driven environment
- Accurately log and manage incidents
What You'll Need:
- Strong communication skills, including active listening, understanding and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time and competing priorities
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Curious, tenacious and proactive to be able to think on their feet
- Background in Psychology or Social work would be an advantage
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!