Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in APAC and has also expanded into the United Kingdom, South Korea and Canada. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in several cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom, two in South Korea and most recently launched in Canada.
Reporting to the Bid Manager, the Bid Writer will support Neuron’s growth and proactively contribute to our success story by contributing to any bid, tender and/or permit proposal processes. The role is responsible for securing (in collaboration with the broader bid team) expansion opportunities globally including Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada and more.
What You’ll Do
- Research and write compelling content for bids and proposals, drawing on previous submissions and developing fresh content as necessary.
- Work with the Bid Manager to ensure that the win strategy developed for each bid is reflected in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Review bid documentation understanding requirements and deadlines, and raising potential issues to the Bid Manager
- Highlight Neuron’s unique value proposition and features in a way that resonates with the unique needs of our partner cities.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to generate customised content for proposals
- Contribute to the development of the bid plan, strategy, win themes and analysis of key drivers
- Contribute to our resource library for future bid proposal submissions that reflects our continually evolving best practice solutions and global experience.
- Manage a workload of multiple concurrent submissions
What You'll Need
- Relevant experience: 2-5 years of experience in bid proposals or bid writing, ideally in Singapore’s B2G space. Any additional exposure to the tech startup, transport, mobility or logistics industry is highly regarded.
- Attention to Detail: You will require impeccable attention to detail in your work to ensure submissions are of the highest quality in terms of content, layout, and overall presentation.
- Passion: We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility, sustainability and smart city initiatives.
- Pragmatism and resourcefulness: We are a startup, which means we need to stay nimble and prioritise to get from where we are now to where we need to be.
- Integrity: We look for people who put our team members and users first and do the right thing… always.
- Team player: Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Attitude: Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.