Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world's first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the new launches and work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, design, cities and heads/of to drive key decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop creative, effective and cost effective growth strategies to generate demand in a highly competitive market
- Own, analyze, and report all aspects of user acquisition funnel and identify the largest areas of improvement.
- Introduce marketing campaigns that bring Neuron’s story to life for our prospective users
- Partner closely with operations team to monitor metrics, gather feedback and achieve results–adjusting programs and strategies, as needed
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Conduct competitor and customer insights analysis on marketing initiatives and keep management informed with reports, presentations and market data
- Experiences in analytics and experiments on driving growth and solving issues. Develop A/B and multivariate tests to finetune flows, and apply insights to business.
- Excellent project management skills
What You'll Need:
- A degree in Business, Advertising and Marketing, Economics, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in the tech, e-commerce, or internet industry
- Significant experience managing and growing a team, and building followership toward a vision
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives from end-to-end of defining the vision and strategy, to driving and executing a plan
- Experience working with international teams is advantageous
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!