Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016, and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the new markets and work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, design, cities and heads/of to drive key decision making.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver structured and factual analysis to drive strategic corporate decisions
- Structure and solve problems for a wide range of functions across the company
- Deliver and lead strategic projects by collaborating with internal stakeholders from ideation to implementation
- Track market evolution including competitive landscape and regulatory environment in key interest markets and the industry as a whole
- Assist the Expansion Manager in developing proposal structure, leading storyboard sessions with key stakeholders and delivering effectively written proposal against tight timelines
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, business intelligence or equivalent
- 1.5 to 2 years of Management Consulting experience
- Excellent track record of execution with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!