Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in eight cities across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
Our Warehouse Supervisors are shift leaders for our warehouse team, monitoring the performance of our mechanics and the maintenance and repair of our Neuron N3 e-scooters. Reporting into the Darwin Warehouse Manager, a Warehouse Supervisor also ensures that our warehouse is operating efficiently, safely and in accordance with Neuron’s standard operating procedures. This role may also have the opportunity to streamline warehouse and repair processes and spearhead the growth of Neuron by proactively contributing to other launch initiatives in ANZ and elsewhere.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the Warehouse team performs quality control and basic maintenance on the electric scooters.
- Perform basic administrative tasks, such as shift scheduling and manpower deployment and planning for the warehouse and stocktakes.
- Train new e-scooter mechanics and conduct any refresher training as necessary.
- Service and repair e-scooters.
- Swap batteries and perform on-site maintenance of e-scooters, ensuring our high quality control measures are met at all times.
- Ensure that the Warehouse team adheres to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
- Help to develop and execute Neuron’s Warehouse Management strategy in Bundaberg.
- Represent Neuron as a positive brand ambassador.
What You'll Need:
- Ability to service and repair e-scooters and/or e-bicycles preferred. At minimum, some exposure to conducting mechanical or electrical repairs and/or troubleshooting is required.
- Prior experience in warehouse operations would be advantageous, particularly in the mobility, transit or supply-chain space.
- A hands-on approach to leadership - our Warehouse Supervisor will need to be comfortable “leading by example,” working alongside our mechanics.
- A process-driven mentality, with experience defining best practice warehouse procedures.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with a dynamic, fast-paced startup in a high-growth phase.
- A keen curiosity in shared mobility and a growth mindset.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Comfort with lifting, carrying and maneuvering 25-28 kg as needed.
Make It Happen - Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Be Proactive - Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion - Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Stay Curious - We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less - Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!