Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in 13 locations across ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
Reporting into the group Head of Finance in Singapore, the Corporate Development Manager is responsible for providing overall support on fundraising, mergers and acquisitions and corporate strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate optimal capital structure, establish valuation model.
- Support all fundraising efforts (equity and debt), involved in full process.
- Manage all investor relations activity with current and future investors, including the development of any collateral material related to fundraising and investor calls.
- Execute investment opportunities, including origination, valuation, due diligence, negotiations, transaction documentation, final approvals and integration planning.
- Develop financial models, including projections, synergy modeling and scenario analysis.
- Develop corporate strategy to drive long term growth and maximize company’s value
- Evaluate new business opportunities, including new markets, new products & services, revenue streams and partnerships.
- Monitor competition / industry trends, perform benchmarking, identify risks and opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the corporate development domain, preferably with a few years in strategy consulting and/or venture capital, private equity or investment banking firms.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: company valuation, capital structure, fundraising and M&A.
- Good business partnering skills working with various people across the region both internally as well as externally
- Willingness to create functional and scalable systems, and demonstrates resilience in dynamic situations.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- A driven team player who likes to work hard, but is also able to have fun.
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!