Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016 and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute Neuron’s growth strategy locally.
- Responsible for the successful launch of Neuron in Canada by leading the operational strategy and supply-chain.
- Hire, lead and inspire a team of very ambitious, collaborative and fun people.
- Create and maintain great relationships with local partners, policy makers and key players.
- Participate in events and talks to share our mission locally
What You'll Need:
- Integrity - We look for people who put their team members and users first and does the right thing, always.
- Attitude - Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
- Pragmatism & Resourcefulness - We are a startup, we need to stay nimble and prioritize so that we get from where we are to where we need to be.
- Passion - We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility and sustainability.
- Team Player - Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Problem Solver - Exceptional problem solver who has owned projects from start to finish.
- Relevant Experience - Previous experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and data driven environment is a plus.
Make It Happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!