Neuron is the leading shared micromobility operator in Australia and New Zealand and the company has also expanded into the United Kingdom and more recently Korea. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron launched the world’s first docked e-scooter in Singapore in 2016, and the first shared e-scooter programme in 2017. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in twelve locations across the ANZ, three in the United Kingdom and recently launched in Seoul, Korea.
You will report to the Head of Product and have the opportunity to own and drive the engagement for customers in the region with a focus on snowballing the user engagement and retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement a holistic CRM strategy and roadmap to engage and retain users
- Plan and execute marketing CRM activities using our CRM tool (LeanPlum)
- Evaluate the user journey workflow and map, analyze drop-offs and suggest initiatives to improve user retention
- Test and ensure that all data and configuration in CRM campaigns are set up correctly before executing campaign
- Measure and report performance of all CRM campaigns, and assess them against CRM KPIs
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise performance based on the insights
- Evaluate and provide recommendations to improve the effectiveness of user acquisition and retention
- Use our marketing analytics tool to identify effective organic and non-organic marketing channels and provide analytical suggestions to the communications team
- Conduct consumer research to understand users’ mindset and behaviors using a data-driven approach
- Collaborate closely with HQ communications team, business intelligence team, city team and data engineering team for all the CRM activities
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors in Marketing or related discipline with 3-5 years of experience in CRM marketing, digital marketing, retention or loyalty management or data analysis
- Exposure to campaign management tools
- Experience in running CRM activities using LeanPlum is a must
- Self-starter and has a penchant for marketing analytics
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Someone with a keen interest in driving innovations in the micro-mobility space
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!