Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron has launched an impressive range of firsts, starting the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them.
Our e-scooters currently operate in seven cities across the ANZ market (including QLD, ACT, SA, NT and NZ) and we have exciting, big plans to expand into Victoria soon. Outside of ANZ, we have also recently launched two cities in the UK and are continuously looking at other expansion opportunities around the world.
Reporting to our Head of Expansion, the Bid Manager will spearhead Neuron’s growth and proactively contribute to our success story through the full ownership of our bid, tender and/or permit proposal processes. The role is responsible for identifying and securing expansion opportunities with a major focus on Australia and New Zealand, but may also have the opportunity to work with other regions of the world.
What You’ll Do
- Identify new opportunities to submit bids
- Design and implement successful strategies for winning a bid
- Research, write and check proposals
- Highlight Neuron’s unique value proposition and features according to city needs
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to generate customised content for proposals
- Build a resource library for future bid proposal submissions
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Legal, etc.) to project manage entire bid proposal process
What You'll Need
- Relevant experience: 5-10 years of experience in bid proposals or bid writing, ideally in the B2G space. Any additional exposure to the tech startup, transport, mobility or logistics industry is highly regarded.
- Negotiation skills: You should be focused on reaching agreement.
- Passion: We are ecosystem engineers and are looking for leaders with a passion for mobility, sustainability and smart city initiatives.
- Pragmatism and resourcefulness: We are a startup, which means we need to stay nimble and prioritise to get from where we are now to where we need to be.
- Integrity: We look for people who put our team members and users first and do the right thing… always.
- Team player: Ability to influence and develop strong cross-functional working relationships.
- Attitude: Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” view towards any challenge.
Make It Happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!