Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron has launched an impressive range of firsts, starting the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them.
Our e-scooters currently operate in six cities across the ANZ market (including QLD, ACT, SA, NT and NZ) and we have exciting, big plans to expand into Victoria soon. Outside of ANZ, we have also recently launched our first city in the UK and are continuously looking at other expansion opportunities around the world.
Based in Singapore, you will be at the forefront of driving trust and safety in our new and existing markets around the world. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, design, legal, communications, public affairs and operations to drive key decision making and champion the fundamental cause of safety for our users, our products and our people.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the champion of trust and safety at Neuron, safeguarding the trust we earn from our city partners, our users, our people and the public.
- Build a centralised and industry-leading trust and safety function, focused on safety programs and frameworks, outreach strategies, user education, workplace health and safety, data privacy and the promotion of Neuron’s safety culture among our people and our users.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure the successful implementation of trust and safety initiatives and programs, including integration with existing responsibilities and processes in other teams.
- Develop innovative and engaging safety programs for riders and pedestrians and to educate and inspire our users to be as safe as they can be while using our service.
- Work closely with the Data and Legal teams to coordinate and promote practices and infrastructure to support user privacy and data protection compliance.
- Manage and refine product safety policies, procedures, reporting and compliance programs and reporting to help us be sure our products are as safe as they can be.
- Manage and continuously improve globally aligned and compliant workplace health and safety policies, plans and procedures for implementation by national operations teams.
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to analyse user feedback and report on trends to address important safety issues and prevent future problems.
- Build a data-driven approach for all safety actions and programs, both in identifying problems, opportunities, and tracking success against objectives.
- Continuously improve all protocols, processes, platforms, and tools that relate to trust and safety across Neuron.
- Develop thought leadership externally on safe micro-mobility platforms and operations.
What You'll Need:
- A passion for the safety and interests of Neuron’s users, people and the public across all our markets.
- 7+ years experience, with 3+ years in a role overseeing safety programming, with exposure to policy advocacy, risk management, data privacy, global operations, or public affairs in high-growth technology companies, or government agencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and high technical aptitude with the ability to engage internal and external customers.
- Exceptional organization skills to manage complex situations with high visibility.
- Ability to execute effectively and grow a team to implement with clear and measurable results.
- Deep understanding of safety and policy implementation and interfacing complex issues to various stakeholders.
- Ability to project manage across decentralised teams with an emphasis on prioritisation and multitasking and able to adapt to a fast-moving environment
- Highly motivated and curious self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow
Make It Happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!