Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in six cities in the ANZ market and have recently also launched in the UK.
You will be reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the company’s growth by bringing the right talent on-board and contributing to the global expansion initiatives. You will be working closely with the China team and overlooking all hiring for the Supply-Chain, Hardware, IoT and Software business verticals.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the hiring managers to understand the business needs and lead high-quality end-to-end recruitment process, not limited to:
- Draft the Job Descriptions whenever needed
- Performing phone screening and driving the interview process to qualify candidates for the role
- Administering appropriate company assessments to candidates
- Presenting the offers/ leading the salary negotiations/ contract preparation and signing
- Identify, source and secure the top talent in the specific cities of business operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on staffing plans to achieve organizational goals
- Be creative in sourcing strategies and use Boolean searches, sourcing platforms to post advertisements to attract and improve the talent funnel
- Be proactive in recommendations on how to improve on the candidate, new hire and hiring manager overall experience.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management or equivalent
- High proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin is a must
- 2-4 years of experience in recruitment, handling generalist roles in a start-up environment
- Excellent track record of execution with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Greenhouse is preferable
- Passion for excellence
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.