Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron has launched an impressive range of firsts, starting the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them.
Our e-scooters currently operate in six cities across the ANZ market and we have exciting, big plans to expand into South Korea soon. Outside of the Pacific region, we have also recently launched our first city in the UK and are continuously looking at other expansion opportunities around the world.
You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the new market and work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, design, cities and heads/of to drive key decision making.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to our market entry strategy by leading fact-based market assessment, including market sizing, local regulatory review and competitive analysis.
- Work with our global team to secure rights to operate in local markets by working with local regulators.
- Hire, set up and manage local operations team during launch.
- Foster a collaborative partnership with regulators on the national and local level to deliver cutting-edge transport innovations safely and responsibly.
- Form strategic local partnerships to strengthen our offerings and accelerate the sustainable transport transformation of the region.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in management consulting, investment Banking or related experience in high-growth start-ups
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
Make It Happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do More With Less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!