Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in eight locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra, Townsville and Auckland and will soon be expanding to the United Kingdom.
These are Neuron’s Values:
Make it happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust facts over opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do more with less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you would have the opportunity to be a critical member of the People Ops team and be involved in key strategic business-impacting decisions.
What you'll do:
- Assist to set up the HR function including formulating policies and processes around performance management, talent management and HR operations that suit the business
- Drive implementation of initiatives related to overall people and business strategies
- Daily operations across the HR functions including talent management, onboarding, compensation and benefits, staff relations etc.
- Assist in the performance and talent management process including managing the performance cycle and timelines across the region
- Review, formulate and update the HR staff handbook, HR policies & procedures by keeping up to date with prevailing legislations and best practices
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payroll cycles, statutory contributions and reports regionally
- In charge of daily office operational needs for the Singapore office
- Ad-hoc HR projects to grow the Company to the next stage
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of working experience in administrative or Human Resource function, in a start-up environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Business Management or related
- Ability to translate ambiguous problems into solutions
- Ability to multitask, be agile and keep up with the start-up high-growth phase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and highly organised
- Knowledge about computing payroll as per Singapore employment regulations is advantageous
- Exposure to software such as Justlogin (Payroll) and Xero (Finance) would be advantageous
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you!
*Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.