Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in eight locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra, Townsville and Auckland and will soon be expanding to the United Kingdom.
These are Neuron’s Values:
Make it happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust facts over opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do more with less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the new markets and work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, data, design, cities and heads/of to drive key decision making.
What you'll do:
- Deliver structured and factual analysis to drive strategic corporate decisions
- Structure and solve problems for a wide range of functions across the company
- Deliver and lead strategic projects by collaborating with internal stakeholders from ideation to implementation
- Track market evolution including competitive landscape and regulatory environment in key interest markets and the industry as a whole
- Assist the Expansion Manager in developing proposal structure, leading storyboard sessions with key stakeholders and delivering effectively written proposal against tight timelines
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, business intelligence or equivalent
- 1.5-2 years of Management Consulting experience
- Excellent track record of execution with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- A keen interest in shared mobility and a growth mindset is essential to this role
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you!
*Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.