Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter company in Australia and New Zealand. Operating in 27 cities internationally we have expanded to the UK, and also Canada where we are the fastest-growing e-scooter operator. Our mission is to partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. Cities are our most important customers and our vision is to help them build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron was founded in Singapore in 2016, we develop our own industry-leading e-scooters which are purpose-built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for the technology that manages them. The company has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety and sustainable operations.
This role reports into the Customer Service (CS) Team Lead. The CS Specialist will handle a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with proficient knowledge and efficiency. This person will also be able to effectively link user complaints, our product and technology to troubleshoot and provide insights to the internal stakeholders from a user's perspective.
Please note that the role will be on a 5-days rostered shift arrangement, including at least 1 weekend per week.
What You’ll Do:
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of Neuron’s service
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain all correspondence through the appropriate channels according to the Company’s procedures
- Troubleshoot customer issues/queries in a data driven environment
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about Neuron’s service and pricing, while presenting our value proposition to the end users
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Recommend improvements and drive process efficiencies to improve the CS workflow
- Basic incident/crisis management whenever necessary adhering to company policies
- Able to effectively link user complains, our product and technology to troubleshoot and provide insights to the internal stakeholders from a user’s perspective
What You'll Need:
- Strong communication skills, including active listening, understanding and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time and competing priorities
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Background in Customer Service, Psychology or similar would be an advantage
- Curious, tenacious and proactive to be able to think on their feet
- Open to shift work
Make It Happen
We strive to deliver results with the highest impact and are committed to following through. We continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
We seize the initiative and are always looking for continual improvement, for ourselves, our team and the cities we serve. We relish the chance for action even if it leads us outside of our normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Our decisions are evidence-based. We assess situations fairly, wherever possible using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions.
We ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and are ready to leave behind what we thought we knew.
Do More With Less
We understand that both time and resources are finite. We balance our priorities and think strategically about how we can maximise our impact and the return on investment.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!