Neuron is the fastest growing micro-mobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron started the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them. Neuron has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety. We currently operate in nine locations including Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra and Auckland and will soon be expanding to Townsville in Australia as well as in the United Kingdom.
These are Neuron’s Values:
Make it happen
We are driven by results, make commitments with integrity, and consistently make an impact.
We take ownership of tasks that help us build sustainable growth.
Trust facts over opinions
Whenever possible, we make the logical choice based on data and known truths.
We embrace the habit of asking questions, challenging assumptions, and revisiting convictions.
Do more with less
Profit allows us to continue serving our users. We must be efficient and resourceful.
- Manage a team of qualified agents who handle a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about Neuron’s service and pricing, while presenting our value proposition to the end users
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision
- Recommend improvements and drive process efficiencies to improve the CS workflow
- Incident/crisis management whenever necessary adhering to company policies
- Be skilled in managing and re-prioritising tasks at a team level to ensure the best optimisation of resources
- Able to effectively link user complains, our product and technology to troubleshoot and provide insights to the internal stakeholders from a user’s perspective
- Able to coach the qualified agents on complex tickets and train them on an improved ticket handling in the process
What you'll do:
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of Neuron’s service
- Research information using available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly and professional manner, to deliver exceptional experiences
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all customer inquiries
- Meet daily personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain all correspondence through the appropriate channels according to the Company’s procedures
- Troubleshoot customer issues/queries in a data driven environment
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years of experience of team management in a call center environment or customer facing role
- Background in Customer Service, Psychology or similar would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, including active listening, understanding and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time and competing priorities
- Able to work individually and as a team
- Curious, tenacious and proactive to be able to think on their feet
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you!
*Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.