Who We Are
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, NeuroFlow has now grow to over 100 employees across the country, raised money from leading investors in healthcare and technology, and partnered with leading organizations including Capital Blue Cross, Jefferson Health, and The US Air Force, all to achieve a mission of a happier, healthier world.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow integrates behavioral health across the care continuum by assessing and triaging people to get them to the right level of care, providing high-tech and high-touch support for populations that would typically fall through the cracks in today’s healthcare system. Proven to drive better clinical and financial outcomes for leading health systems, payors, and the Department of Defense covering 14 million lives, NeuroFlow’s platform combines consumer engagement with enterprise-level care management software and clinical support services to support integrated behavioral health at scale.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact on helping to close the divide between mental and physical health.
How You'll Help:
The Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent. This role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Growth, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate and create sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Support the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensure quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Work to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- 5-10 years of experience in sales operations.
- Have experience collaborating directly with finance, operations and other cross-functional teams on shared processes and outcomes.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in pipeline management, program management.
- Analytics and reporting expertise.
- 5 plus years working in healthcare, Saas
- Startup experience is a plus
This is a hybrid role, You must live within 100 miles of Philadelphia or be willing to relocate
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
As a HIPAA compliant organization
All team members shall:
Act in accordance with NeuroFlow’s Information Security Policies.
Protect organizational assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
Report security events or other risks to the organization
Execute organizational security processes or activities
Perform security responsibilities that defined and communicated for their role
Be responsible for their actions regarding the security of organization