Who We Are
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, NeuroFlow has now grow to over 100 employees across the country, raised money from leading investors in healthcare and technology, and partnered with leading organizations including Capital Blue Cross, Jefferson Health, and The US Air Force, all to achieve a mission of a happier, healthier world.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow integrates behavioral health across the care continuum by assessing and triaging people to get them to the right level of care, providing high-tech and high-touch support for populations that would typically fall through the cracks in today’s healthcare system. Proven to drive better clinical and financial outcomes for leading health systems, payors, and the Department of Defense covering 14 million lives, NeuroFlow’s platform combines consumer engagement with enterprise-level care management software and clinical support services to support integrated behavioral health at scale.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact on helping to close the divide between mental and physical health.
How You Will Help:
We are seeking a strategic, experienced data analytics manager to develop and enhance our team and partner with other teams such as Product, Customer Success, Clinical Operations, and Engineering to identify opportunities for improvement and success, to drive growth for the company, and to promote a data-driven culture. In addition, you will be integral in driving the team roadmap and ensuring departmental OKRs and key metrics are measurable, accurate, and transparent.
- You will effectively manage workstreams for yourself and analysts, reflecting department and company priorities
- You will support and communicate the data analytics short-term and long-term vision, direction, and strategy
- You will set objectives, manage pace and quality, and understand how the data analytics team can do the most good for our stakeholders
- You will manage cross-functional team projects to improve our analytics capabilities from strategy to execution with independence, resourcefulness, and creative thinking
- You will lead and prioritize deep dives into our data and processes to uncover new product and business opportunities as well as to improve the team processes and increase productivity
- You will provide analysis, insights and recommendations to stakeholders and leaders to inform business decisions that enable NeuroFlow to operate more efficiently
- You will evangelize the work of the data analytics team to improve data literacy, to create change through data-driven decision making, and to empower others to have a discussion about their data
- You will advocate for a culture of process, governance, and data quality across the company
- You will evolve processes and tools to manage the requests for data analyses and reporting, managing expectations across the entire data analytics pipeline
- You will work closely with People Ops to expand the team, including sourcing candidates, interviewing candidates, participating in conferences/events, and on-boarding new employees
- You will balance the need to move quickly with attention to detail, while holding your work to the highest of expectations
- You will keep our users at the heart of everything you do
- You love a fast-paced environment and thrive when tackling the hardest challenges
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You show passion and perseverance around whatever you’re working on
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years as a data analyst preferably at Series B or C healthcare companies. A Master's Degree or PhD is a plus!
- You have 2+ years growing a high-functioning analytics team with multiple reports.
- You have experience working with leadership to define and measure OKRs, KPIs, and other success metrics.
- You have 6+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries and python code for data analysis. Snowflake knowledge is a plus!
- You have experience creating visually appealing and simple dashboards to tell insightful stories with data. Experience with Metabase (or Looker, Mode, ThoughtSpot) is a plus!
- You have experience with data modeling, ELT development, and data warehousing concepts. DBT knowledge is a plus!
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
As a HIPAA compliant organization
All team members shall:
Act in accordance with NeuroFlow’s Information Security Policies.
Protect organizational assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
Report security events or other risks to the organization
Execute organizational security processes or activities
Perform security responsibilities that defined and communicated for their role
Be responsible for their actions regarding the security of organization