NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 50 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
It’s time to answer the call. There is a health crisis in America. In every community, 1 in 4 people live with mental health disorders and the demand for behavioral health services has been amplified in the wake of COVID-19. Social isolation, economic downturns, and tense social conditions have amplified the effects of depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder.
We need your help to ensure no one is left behind. NeuroFlow is looking for a mission-oriented, accomplished and driven Military Marketing Manager to join our quest to provide transformational solutions and services for integrated behavioral health and resiliency.
How We Do It:
The culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement, accountability and daring to be great. We succeed through our flexibility and agility as we navigate and transform an industry ripe for change, where “can’t” is too often the default. Armed with an ‘own the whole product’ mentality - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact.
What You’ll Do:
NeuroFlow is seeking a Military Marketing Specialist to drive end user adoption for active duty military and veteran populations. As a critical contributor to our success, you will be responsible for developing and executing cross channel marketing strategies and campaigns that drive mobile app adoption, engagement, and satisfaction. This role collaborates closely with the clinical, sales, product and customer success teams and offers a unique opportunity for a smart and passionate marketer to directly impact how military members access and engage with behavioral health and overall wellness across multiple large installations.
As a strong candidate, you are forward thinking, strategically minded and also creative. You have a natural ability to build relationships across the organization. Your analytical skills will be leveraged to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts designed to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
This role will collaborate with Client Success, Product and the Marketing team but will also be given latitude to be creative and help lead our marketing and branding efforts. This role will also mean rolling up your sleeves and helping to generate content and campaigns needed to meet our growth goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set channel strategy and plan campaigns to meet growth goals, collaborating with our external military partners as well as NeuroFlow product marketing, content, and design to use the right message and creative
- Build, test and optimize cross channel marketing campaigns including content, SEO and paid advertisements to drive end user acquisition and elevate our brand awareness across the military community.
- Developing and managing influencer, partner, and social media marketing
- Developing and managing all print, banner, and display advertising
- Leverage marketing automation tools to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Ensure each piece of content drives engagement and is distributed across multiple channels such as web, email, social, etc.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance
- Manage agencies, contractors, and full time employees as we grow.
- Assist with customer success initiatives to help nurture and engage our user base in ways that they can leverage NeuroFlow for overall wellness
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs and library of assets (case studies, etc); build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience or certifications in marketing, communications, business
- Healthcare and/or military experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of growth marketing and user acquisition experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good level of knowledge and experience within SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing
- Experience working with marketing automation software, CRM, website design, etc.
- Acumen in audience definition, segmentation, and positioning as well as product, channel, and performance marketing
- Customer facing experience and executive presence
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.