NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 50 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
How you will help
We’re looking for a talented and passionate developer who will help build and maintain our products’ user experience as well as the backbone of our platform. You’ll focus on building clean user interfaces and handling interactions with our REST APIs on both front and backend. You’ll work closely with other engineers, as well as our Data Science, Product, and Design teams to ensure we’re building the right things in the best possible ways, all while prioritizing the security of our users’ health data. You'll apply creative problem solving to keep on schedule with our product roadmap, prioritizing your time efficiently without micromanagement from leadership.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are knowledgeable about best practices and implementation of RESTful APIs on both the backend and frontend
- Have extensive development experience with web frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails which use an ORM
- Have demonstrated experience with React, Angular, Vue, or another front-end framework
- Know your way around relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Understand what to test and how to test it, to best ensure the maintainability and stability of a codebase
- Have a thorough understanding of security and encryption, understanding what is required to keep user information protected under any type of attack
- Are comfortable working in 2-week sprints and pushing production-quality code that meets business requirements at the end of each sprint
- Have no problem integrating a new service with no prior experience with that specific technology
- Have proven your ability to estimate work timelines and communicate appropriately when issues arise
- Love a fast-paced environment and thrive when tackling the hardest challenges
- Desire to learn new skills and approach problems from unique angles
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Understand that everybody you work with is human, and is trying their best, and can expect to have the same understanding provided to you
- Are comfortable self-leading, working to improve yourself and your abilities
- Have an all-in attitude, ready to jump in to help keep things running regardless of what time it is
Projects you could work on:
- Build user-facing dashboards that give our administrative users a quick and clean view of the overall health of their organization
- Rework our internal architecture and user experience to support multi-tiered and multi-site organizations, allowing enterprise customers to manage individual sites while also being able to report on the status of the entire enterprise
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.