NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the US Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader. Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system, and upon completing his Wharton MBA, teamed up with co-founder/COO Adam Pardes to launch NeuroFlow in 2017. Beginning as a team of six people working in an office fit for two, we’ve since grown rapidly (over 50 employees and 10X revenue year-over-year growth) and earned numerous accolades from CNBC and others for our mission-driven, innovative work. NeuroFlow tools already support tens of thousands of people at hundreds of organizations including Jefferson Health and the United States Air Force.
What We Do:
NeuroFlow is a digital health company combining workflow automation, engagement tools, and applied AI to promote behavioral health integration in all care settings. NeuroFlow’s suite of HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based tools simplify remote patient monitoring, improve risk stratification, and facilitate collaborative care. With NeuroFlow, care teams can finally bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of care.
How We Do It:
The award-winning culture at NeuroFlow is one built around encouragement and daring to be great. Our core values have been displayed in our office since day one, and each team member is responsible for carrying out these values and keeping each other accountable to them. We succeed through our flexibility and agility, navigating and transforming an industry ripe for change where “no” or “can’t” is too often the default. We have an ‘own the whole product’ mentality and teamwork is pivotal to our success - open and frequent communication within and across departments is not only encouraged but expected. NeuroFlow offers unique opportunities to work in a fun and challenging fast-paced environment with direct, meaningful impact for care teams and users across the country.
What You'll Do:
- Take a risk based approach to iteratively implementing improvements across highly visible resources.
- Design, build, and maintain foundational infrastructure components that provide NeuroFlow engineers with capabilities needed to quickly and safely improve the product via experimentation.
- Provide guidance to ensure we focus on business differentiating technology.
- Work with NeuroFlow engineers to develop and maintain software delivery best practices (CI/CD, testing, deployment, etc.).
- Implement and maintain SaaS based monitoring and logging infrastructure for compliance and incident response.
- Create maintainable documentation; make complex concepts easy to grasp and understand.
- Lead with solutions and proposals.
- Provide on-call support for incidents and to engineers with customer incidents.
- Work closely with the security team to ensure we maintain compliant infrastructure and operations.
- Share our values and work in accordance with those values.
What You've Done:
- Implemented and managed AWS accounts and resources within the Well Architected framework.
- Deployed software with Docker to production and understand underlying requirements to do so.
- Understand DevOps principles, the 12 Factor App, least privilege access, and zero-trust architecture.
- Worked across your organization to flush out requirements and define SLAs/SLIs while communicating with the appropriate level of technical detail.
- Provided a disciplined example for the organization to ensure all infrastructure is created via infrastructure as code (Terraform).
- Worked with AWS resources such as ECS, Fargate, RDS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, Cloudwatch Events, Step Functions, etc.
Nice to Have:
- AWS architect or specialty certifications.
- Experience working within a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Tell us about your favorite dessert.
- InfoSec experience such as incident response or red teaming/penetration testing.
- Strong developer skills in Python (TDD, CI, instrumenting, etc.)
What We Believe:
NeuroFlow is a proud equal opportunity employer. Every day we are working to tackle the mental health crisis in America, and in order to do that well, we need diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives at the table. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are typically done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on NeuroFlow. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
*Applicable for full time employees
Flexible work schedule, unlimited PTO, physical and mental wellness benefits, medical coverage, parental leave, 401K, company-sponsored events, referral program, onsite gym, dog friendly office, snacks in the office, commuter benefits, onsite massages.