NeuroBlade is looking for a motivated Strategic Planner to join our fast-growing company! We are looking for brilliant people with excellent planning skills and passion about driving execution excellency as we are, to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in data analytics acceleration!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and optimize supply of materials according to company forecast
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and implementing prices
- Maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions and quality
- Operations PR/PO management
- Manage material shortages to prevent production impact
- Shipments and production logistics ownership
- Lead NPI requirement with the production ODM
- ECOs implementation and synchronization with ODMs
- Work closely with multiple departments
- Consistently seeking new opportunities to improve processes
- BSC in industrial Engineering
- Experience of 5+ years as a Planner\Buyer at a multidisciplinary HW oriented company
- Technical purchasing and out-sourcing skills
- Highly motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, working under stress and set up priority
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and workflows
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent knowledge in MS-office
- Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking
- Experience working with ODMs