NeuroBlade is looking for a Chip Design Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in big data computing! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a key contributor to all development life cycle of the SoC.
- Define micro-architecture, code the RTL and solve complex problems while considering performance, power and area.
- Proactively work with other team members and partners to align on specifications, drive reviews, and complete documentation
- Help bring your design to a full product inside a real system
- 3+ years of experience in chip design
- Electronics Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of CPU or switch architecture, logic and RTL design.
- Synthesis and speedpath debug, including false path and multi-cycle path analysis and power, area, and performance trade-offs.
- Experience optimizing RTL designs for high-speed timing and power.
- Solid understanding of Lint, CDC, Synthesis, DFT, verification, formal verification, and post-silicon debug.
- Experience with ASIC standard interfaces and memory system architecture.
- Verification hands-on experience.
- Backend flows hands-on experience.
- Architectural background
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.