NeuroBlade is looking for a passionate, motivated, and innovative Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team. In this role, you will reach out to top talent candidates and Work closely with managers through the recruiting process. We are a dynamic, fast-growing yet stable semi-conductor startup. This position provides an amazing opportunity to have a large impact on the company and its human capital.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you'll be doing:
- E2E hiring processes
- Create a pipeline for our various positions and finding top talent candidates for the jobs by Sourcing \ HH, publish trough social media channels, working with placement companies, referral program and other original ways
- Manage the company’s referral program
- Working closely with managers through the recruiting process
- Recruitment projects
- Recruiting data & insights
- Taking a significant part in HR activities
- At least 4 years of experience in tech recruitment from a global high-tech company
- Experience hiring in a fast-paced, high-growth companies
- Great with people
- Quick learner and independent
- Experience with Recruiting data analysis
- Fluent English
- Experience from a Semi-conductor company
- Experience from a startup company
- Global recruiting – significant