NeuroBlade is looking for a hands-on, highly capable algorithms & applied research engineer. We are looking for candidates that have experience in performance modeling, analyze system bottlenecks and the ability to take complex research problem all the way to a proof-of-concept implementation.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Model and optimize data analytics algorithms on to Neuroblade’s HW
- Work together with the system and architecture group to develop new features
- Simulation level results, to optimized execution and data flows
- Develop tools and simulations to model performance
- Bsc Degree in CS
- 2 years Software development experience in Python with proved track record
- Knowledge in one of the following fields: Analytical Database, Parallel Computing, Optimizations
- Msc. Degree in CS
- 2 years Full stack Software development experience
- Analytical Database optimization experience of 2+ years with proved track record
- Experience in hardware optimized programming and parallel programming
- Experience with storage systems