NeuroBlade is looking for a HW Technician Specialist to join our fast-growing engineering team!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsibility and support for integration and development activities in the laboratory (hardware, software)
- Engaging in all stages of integration, fault investigation and repairing
- Support for the company's hardware platforms design
- Laboratory Maintenance including management and accounting of laboratory Equipment.
- Practical engineer or Technician of Electronic
- Experience in testing and using electronic equipment including different measurement and IT equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Practical Engineer
- Experience in a variety of disciplines: hardware / software
- Knowledge in computers
- Knowledge in LINUX and programming/scripts languages