NeuroBlade is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people that have experience in writing highly optimized software who will take part of the design and development of core SW products from earliest stages.
If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
- Work on a state-of-the-art multi-core Embedded system on Bare-Metal, RT OS, and Embedded Linux.
- Design and develop our product stack on the Linux operating system at the user and kernel level.
- Develop infrastructure and applications for NeuroBlade’s high performance AI & Analytics computing solution
- Design and implement cutting-edge algorithms using complex data structures
- Solve complex problems in low/high-level optimizations and data-science
- Work closely with system architects to achieve best overall system performance
- 5+ years of experience with Embedded Software development Bare-Metal, RT OS, and Embedded Linux.
- Experience in developing Linux kernel device drivers.
- Experience in Linux user space applications.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a leading institution.
- Deep understanding of computer system architecture.
- Great debugging skills in a variety of environments including those closer to hardware.
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner.
- Experience developing Bare-Metal applications using C and assembly.
- SQL, Analytics
- PCIe, NVMe
- Communication stack and protocols
- Experience in submitting kernel patches and interreacting with the Linux community