NeuroBlade is searching for an experienced SW Automation Development Engineer, to boost up our growing automation system platforms. In this role, you will be working on test automation infrastructure from the earliest stages, design, develop and maintain the test automation platforms throughout all the development phases.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, design and build our automation infrastructure
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Java/Python, Linux shell, Docker, ELK)
- E2E automation cycle - from requirements to test strategy, test plans, development and integration of Automated test suites
- Interact, lead technical discussions with other team members, and collaborate to solve complex issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong coder in one of the majors (Python or Java)
- Experience in automation testing frameworks (TestNG, Pytest)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or similar
- Experience in writing automation tests for SW in Linux environments
- Experience with Docker
- Good communication skills and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines, Self-learner and independent executor
- Knowledge with Big Data Databases and SQL – big +
- Basic Front-End Development ability – big +