NeuroBlade is looking for a FPGA design Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team.
We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have a team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design complex blocks which participate in AI and data analytics projects
- Synthesize and implement designs on high end FPGA devices
- Gain knowledge in driving the device and technology to their edges
- Gain full visibility to the project , and SW-HW integration
- 5+ years experience in RTL design ASIC/FPGA
- BSC EE-engineer/Computer-science
- A team player, quick learner , good multitask ability , self managed
- Experience with timing closure, and full visibility of FPGA and/or ASIC flow
- Out of the box thinking approach
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Knowledge with Analytics & AI and processors design
- Experience with FPGA systems and tools (Quartus, Vivado)
- Experience with lab work (post silicon validation)
- Experience with 3rd party Ips integration
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Perl,Pyton, TCL)