NeuroBlade is looking for a Static Timing Analysis Owner to join our fast-growing engineering team! We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join our core team and play a major role in building the next big thing! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies, solve complex problems, have a team spirit and a can-do-attitude! – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the timing closure in chip level
- Work closely with the architecture and design teams to solve timing issues
- Be involved in challenging backend activities
- Leading role in defining & developing innovative methodologies and infrastructure
- Participate in various tasks of the backend flow
- 5+ years experience in STA and timing closure
- Electronics engineering degree from a leading institute, graduation with honors
- proficiency in scripting
- Experience in LEC\Formality - advantage
- Experience in RTL design - advantage
- Experience in definition and implementation of methodologies & tools - advantage
- Experience in collaboration with the FE team to solve issues