NeuroBlade is looking for a Senior Verification Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically improves performance.
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, review and deploy UVM based verification environments in block level, cluster and full chip levels
- Verify the design and hunt for bugs
- Build sophisticated automated & randomized environments to cover all corners of the design
- Use state of the art verification tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in chip verification
- In-depth Knowledge in VLSI verification flow, languages & concepts
- A deep understanding and proven experience in advanced dynamic verification processes
- Experience in verification environments using SystemVerilog UVM
- Scripting knowledge – perl, python, TCL, etc.
- Electronics Engineering degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Experience in formal verification methods
- Experience in emulation systems
- Experience in logic design, circuit design, and full chip integration