NeuroBlade is looking for a Senior Linux Kernel Software Engineer to join our fast-growing engineering team. We are looking for brilliant and passionate people to join us and play a major role in building the next big thing in AI! If you enjoy working on cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems, and have team spirit and a can-do-attitude – Your place is with us!
NeuroBlade set out on a mission to redefine computer architecture for memory intensive tasks. We build high performance solutions for the rapidly growing AI & Analytics market while lowering total cost of ownership. NeuroBlade’s unique hardware solution paired with a complete end-to-end SW stack, enables businesses to take the next leap forward by increasing the efficiency and affordability of their data-centers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop our product stack on the Linux operating system at the user and kernel level
- Investigate & debug issues and increase the robustness and performance of the Linux system
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Hardware Engineers and Product Managers to identify, prioritize, and fix performance issues
- 5+ years experience in C/C++
- 5+ years experience in developing Linux kernel device drivers on x86_64
- 5+ years experience in Linux user space applications
- Linux and the terminal are your bread and butter
- Experience in submitting kernel patches and interreacting with the Linux community
- Computer science or electronics engineering degree from a leading institution
- Knowledge of AI/ML
- Knowledge of electronic circuits
- Experience working on high speed interfaces (PCIe DMA / DDR / etc.)
- Advanced degree in CS or EE