As a Project Manager Intern on the Robotics & Surgery Engineering team at Neuralink, you will be instrumental in managing the relationship with external teams, facilitate the team deliverables and deadlines, communicate progress, gather feedback, track issues and drive them to resolution.
- Support the team to deliver high quality work faster.
- Work with engineers to manage and track cross-functional projects with aggressive agenda.
- Communicate project progress, risks, resolution plans to stakeholders in a proactive and timely manner.
- Collaborate with brain interfaces, preclinical, clinical, QA, construction teams to coordinate planning, provide technical support, document, and communicate relevant information back to the Robot team.
- Create and organize high-quality documents intended to support regulatory interactions and filings and meet regulatory submission standards.
- Ability to create strong relationships with team members.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, distill, and disseminate relevant technical information.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-disciplinary team environment.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Willing and eager to go above and beyond/flexible schedule.
- You deliver.
- Proven track record of exceptional ability (e.g., have personally solved difficult problems that have moved the needle on meaningful projects).
- Exceptional communication skills, including data, written, and verbal skills (powerpoint, excel).
- Experience with lean, six sigma, and related production principles.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and work effectively under pressure, with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and see tasks through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills and evidence of establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with team members.
- Familiarity with Robotics or Medical Device product development.
- Experience with Solidworks / CAD software, data visualization tools.
- Experience using project management tools (Kanban boards, Gantt charts).
- Experience with root cause analysis.
- Experience or education in project/program/product management, management science and engineering, operations engineering, operations research, or industrial engineering.
- Experience working at a fast-growing start-up.
Based on California law, the following details are for California individuals only:
California hourly rate range: $35 - $40 and eligible for benefits.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.