Neuralink is seeking candidates with a record of outstanding technical achievement and experience in the area of Good Laboratory Practices and/or Quality Assurance. In this role you will work with Neuralink’s technical and medical teams to ensure that safety and efficacy studies comply with good laboratory practices and that device manufacturing complies with relevant regulation around design controls and good manufacturing practices. You will be expected to become intimately familiar with all relevant study protocols, standard operating procedures, and quality management systems that meet the requirements outlined by domestic (FDA) and international (OECD) regulatory agencies. You will be responsible for performing audits of animal studies and records, and report your findings directly to stakeholders. Successful candidates will be highly adaptable, detail-oriented, effective communicators, and have a keen sense of urgency.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a propensity for efficient workflows.
- Familiarity with GLP and/or GMP processes. 1 year experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations.
- A strong understanding of the scientific method and engineering first principles.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience training personnel.
- Deep understanding of animal care, veterinary medicine, surgery, necropsies and/or histology processes.
The following details are for Texas individuals only:
Texas base salary range: $77,827.50 - $111,780 and eligible for equity and benefits.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.