The IT team manages and provisions vital systems that enable the company and its employees to move more quickly and more securely. We run a mixture of cloud-based and on-prem infrastructure and have a user base spanning from highly technically proficient engineers to non-technical scientists and doctors. This role is the frontline, first response for technical issues impacting employees and is critical to successful daily operations across the organization.
- Top notch customer service skills. You are all about creating an excellent customer experience for our internal team members!
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You’re an investigator. You don’t want to just solve the one-off issue but rather understand how to make long lasting improvements.
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from chip designers to neuroscientists.
- Experience provisioning and administering Windows, OSX and/or Linux systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to own company-wide projects as well as maintain internal team documentation.
- Customer-first mentality; motivated to unblock other teams and improve their workflows.
- Familiar with SaaS productivity platforms (GSuite, MS Office) and user management systems (Azure, Google Workspace, Active Directory).
- Strong fundamentals of networking protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, DNS, DHCP, WPA.
- Experience using IAC tools such as Terraform, Docker, and Cloud-Init.
- Software engineering and scripting skills with tools like python, ruby, shell, or similar.
- Experience supporting production lines, medical systems, and/or laboratory settings.
- Experience with network engineering across multiple vendors like Fortinet, Cisco, and Ubiquiti.
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management such as JAMF and Microsoft Intune.
Based on California law, the following details are for California individuals only:
California base salary range: $79,481.71-$137,573.17 and eligible for equity and benefits.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.