The Digital Design Team at Neuralink designs silicon solutions taking concepts to products. The team delivers architecture and logic implementation of digital modules with a strong focus in high-throughput low-power digital signal processing (DSP) towards realizing state-of-the-art Brain-Computer Interfaces. Responsibilities also include pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation as well as developing device drivers to interface with the ASIC and FPGA solutions.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every time.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical, materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in electrical engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital design.
- SystemVerilog, C, C++ expertise.
- Experience working on complex digital systems from architecture, microarchitecture, RTL, verification and physical design using industry standard tools.
- Experience testing and debugging digital system-on-a-chip.
- Functional modeling experience and logic verification with SystemVerilog, SystemC/C++.
Based on California law, the following details are for California individuals only:
California base salary range: $80,000 - $180,000 and eligible for equity and benefits.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Multiple studies have found that a higher percentage of women and BIPOC candidates won't apply if they don't meet every listed qualification. Neuralink values candidates of all backgrounds. If you find yourself excited by our mission but you don't check every box in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.