Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
We are looking for an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills. Must be able to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to step in to help other teams. Top candidates will be strong decision makers who are comfortable managing grey areas, working cross-collaboratively, managing relationships and are effective at project management/tracking.
- Assist with internal and external HR matters.
- Participate in developing company guidelines and processes.
- Facilitate/assist with immigration/visa process for staff.
- Carry out benefits and compliance based administration, in collaboration with team lead.
- Assist with the recruitment process as needed
- Take part in interviews and investigations as needed.
- Manage select HR/People Operations projects.
- Co-manage employee onboarding and orientation process.
- Facilitate/assist with annual employee performance review process.
- Facilitate/assist with employee development plans and performance management.
- Co-manage employee payroll.
- Recommend strategies for cultural cohesion and employee satisfaction/morale
- Update records of new staff and staff changes.
- Help maintain the company’s employee database and prepare HR reports.
- Assist with budget monitoring.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience working in HR/People Operations.
- Effective HR administration skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Great knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Familiar with employment/labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related.
- Knowledgeable about equity/stock options. Able to articulate how options are granted and facilitate plan administration.
- Experience with Immigration/visa process.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- 401(k) plan.
- Stock options.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.
Neuralink provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.