Voted "Best Places to Work" in 2017, 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor!
A bit about NetWorth Realty:
Accredited by the BBB, NWR is one of the largest wholesale real estate companies in the nation. Ever-growing, NWR has 18 offices nationwide and consistently opens 3 new locations each year, in order to become fully nationwide.
We specialize in wholesale residential real estate which means we help clients find/purchase/finance distressed homes and sell/rent them after being rehabbed. We're a one-stop-shop for clients, and a world of opportunity for our associates!
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You're tired of the 9-to-5 grind
- You're tired of a capped income
- You'd like more time for family, the gym, and your passions?
- You want to create passive income by creating your own investment portfolio
Here's why YOU should apply:
- Glassdoor named us "Best Places to Work 2017, 2018 & 2019".
- Our Sales Associate role is considered very entry level, which is why we offer such a stellar training program. Simple as that. We'll give you free, one-on-one, training with several of our very own, top-producing NWR associates. We like "newbies" that are willing/eager to learn! Bring on the "newbies"!
- Our culture. We won't hire you if we don't see it being a good fit for us, or for YOU! We won't waste anyone's time. Most brokerages will make a job offer to any Tom, Dick or Nancy with a license. We're more interested in making sure it's the right fit, professionally, relationally, and culturally for both sides. Company culture means a lot around here, and we're on a mission to maintain and preserve our AWESOME one!
- FREEDOM! Freedom from that desk-job - - join us and make your local community your "office space". Freedom from a conventional work schedule and capped incomes. Fun Fact: In 2016, one of our 1st-year associates closed the year out at nearly $129,000 with no prior experience in sales or real estate.
- Management opportunities abound! The average amount of time it takes to move into a management role is ONLY between 3-5 years.
- Oh, and Glassdoor named NWR "Best Places to Work 2017, 2018 & 2019". I think it's worthy of being mentioned again! By the way, see what people are saying about us on our Glassdoor profile, by going here: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NetWorth-Realty-Reviews-E239627.htm
Who we're looking for:
We need someone who's eager to train, can learn our model, and duplicate it with consistency. We'll teach you everything you need to know, all you need to do is apply it!
- Real Estate License
- Ability to obtain the NMLS (within 6 months, if state required)
- Honesty, Integrity and an Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Coachable, Self-Motivated and Driven
- Leadership skills
If you think you have what it takes to be one of our top Agents then do not hesitate to apply!
We look forward to hearing from you!