With over 2 million developers worldwide, Netlify is leading the transition to modern Jamstack-based web development. By uniting the ecosystem of developer tools and technologies, Netlify makes it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications
We are excited to announce our most recent Series D fundraise of $105M led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with participation from our existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, EQT Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Mango Capital and Menlo Ventures with an overall $2B valuation.
Though our team is growing fast, we’ve managed to stay tight-knit while welcoming newcomers to the fold. We hail from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, we’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
We aim to create a company culture of empowerment where the best idea can come from anywhere, as we believe that empowered and engaged team members do the best work. We strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement—not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company.
About the Opportunity:
Netlify's Talent Team is growing! Currently we are looking for a full-cycle Senior Sales / GTM Recruiter. In this role you will partner with closest with the Sales teams to recruit great talent, but from time to time you will collaborate with other orgs, like Marketing, Product, Engineering, G & A, etc.
In your role, you will own full-cycle recruiting for Sales within Netlify. The key elements to this role will be to cultivate a diverse pipeline of well qualified candidates through creative sourcing channels, be a consultative partner to your hiring teams, and a champion of candidate experience. Other aspects of the role will be to help refine and develop recruiting strategies, play a role in employer branding projects, and contribute to metrics & analytics.
Key Focus Areas:
- Be a Strategic Partner: Drive full cycle recruitment process partnering with hiring teams and talent operations to define recruiting strategies to attract and hire great talent. Work closely with hiring teams to identify requirements, place an emphasis on sourcing diverse candidates, establish consistent interview & candidate assessment processes, and facilitate the offer process.
- Build Talent Pipeline: Design and build a talent pipeline across all regions and practices, including non-traditional and diverse sources.
- Design Exceptional Candidate Experiences: Create remarkable hiring experiences for both candidates and our hiring teams through the refinement of our internal processes and systems. Be a champion of Netlify's culture and values while fostering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Craft Talent Brand: Play a role in the talent teams goals around continuously refining and improving our employer brand. Wherever and whenever possible add to our brand by showcasing Netlify's values and great distributed-first culture.
From the beginning, Netlify has been a distributed-first team, over the years we have grown into a global organization. We are biased towards asynchronous planning and communication. Our goal is less meetings and more execution. We put a large emphasis on our values of transparency, empowerment, and commitment. Placing those values at the forefront of everything we do.
What are we looking for
You are the kind of recruiter who enjoys building relationships with candidates and your colleagues. You enjoy playing a role in building out highly capable teams by finding the best talent. We believe recruiting is a changing landscape so you not only have proven candidate sourcing methods but you are also always looking for new ways to locate the best candidates. Other qualities you bring to the table:
- 4 or more years experience in a full life-cycle recruitment capacity, with some of that experience in a sales focused recruiting role
- Solid understanding of a variety of sourcing channels. You don't only rely on only one sourcing channel, instead you seek out several ways to source great talent
- Experience with or strong interest in DEI programs
- Ability to manage candidate pipelines end to end
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Previous experience or a strong interest in working in a fast-paced, tech startup undergoing rapid change and growth
- A strong champion of the candidate experience
- Use data to develop insights, tell stories, and support sound decision making
- Prior experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Gain in-depth understanding of the Netlify product and platform
- Gather a thorough understanding of the Sales organization and your open roles
- Started building close relationships with your hiring teams
- Developed a sense of understanding for what makes an ideal candidate profile for your open roles
Within 3 months, you’ll:
- Can independently walk hiring teams through the requisition creation process as well as support the hiring manager in the role creation & approval process
- Fully understand Netlify's talent acquisition processes and philosophy and be able to communicate that to greater organization
- Able to independently take a position from launch to candidate close
Within 6 months, you’ll:
- Thrive in your role as a Talent SME across multiple divisions and teams
- Continue to add value to the greater talent organization
- Independently own projects and initiatives in the areas of branding, recruiting processes, operations, and talent strategy
At Netlify, we are a growing company that is constantly evolving so this timeline is intended to show you an example of what you can expect from the role. Keep in mind we're always iterating, learning, and growing, thus expect these guidelines to continue to evolve as we expand. We're excited for you to join us on the journey!
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.