With over 2 million developers worldwide, Netlify is leading the transition to modern Jamstack-based web development. By uniting the ecosystem of developer tools and technologies, Netlify makes it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications
We are excited to announce our most recent Series D fundraise of $105M led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with participation from our existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, EQT Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Mango Capital and Menlo Ventures with an overall $2B valuation.
Though our team is growing fast, we’ve managed to stay tight-knit while welcoming newcomers to the fold. We hail from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, we’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
We aim to create a company culture of empowerment where the best idea can come from anywhere, as we believe that empowered and engaged team members do the best work. We strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement—not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented Partner Marketer to join our Enterprise Marketing team. Your mission is to create compelling to- and through- marketing strategies and campaigns, for our our technology (ISV) partner ecosystem. You will develop relationships with our internal team of Strategic Partner Managers, as well as with your marketing counterparts at our 30+ partners such as Contentful, Shopify, and Stripe, to develop collaborative go to market strategies. You will help create compelling joint value propositions and messaging, and end-customer campaigns leveraging the ecosystem partners. This role leads defining the marketing investment model for partners, building joint marketing plans, defining success metrics, and executing co-marketing campaigns and programs to drive acquisition and activation. Ultimately, you will help grow our business with and through partners, and help partners grow their business.
- Work closely with the Partner Management team to jointly increase sign ups, adoption, and new accounts via partners
- Ensure partner satisfaction with joint marketing plans and outcomes
- Define priorities, investment model, and success metrics for our marketing efforts with ecosystem partners
- Develop annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success
- Build joint messaging and produce co-marketing assets with top partners
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities with the top partners to drive scaled acquisition of new users through partners and create sales pipeline through partner
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5-8+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- Industry knowledge of ISV partner ecosystem, specifically in SaaS
- Experience working closely with partners building joint marketing plans, and executing marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Proven ability to influence and guide the partner’s marketing leadership team to align on objectives and deliver against joint marketing priorities and plans
- Experience shaping joint messaging with partners and building content assets (e-books, emails, social media, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model leveraging partners
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Within 1 month, you'll:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our existing partners, marketing plans, and overall value proposition
- Develop a deep relationship with Partner Management team and key external Partners, understand their goals, challenges, and ideas.
- Meet other key stakeholders across the company to understand current needs and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Have a point of view and begin to make recommendations on partner marketing strategy and tactics
Within 3 months, you'll:
- Formulate the marketing strategy for partner go-to-market including to/through/with marketing programs and campaigns, joint account targeting strategies, and partner engagement and enablement programs.
- Begin implementing programs and campaigns with partners, and begin gathering feedback, response, and performance results for these.
- Develop and champion metrics and reporting, including key performance indicators and metrics.
Within 6 months, you'll:
- Optimize and evolve quarterly and annual marketing strategies that have a material impact on driving customer demand from partner based programs and campaigns.
- Have a material impact on driving topline revenue through partner programs.
- Develop a long term vision for Netlify's partner marketing function to support ever growing scale.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.