With over 2 million developers worldwide, Netlify is leading the transition to modern Jamstack-based web development. By uniting the ecosystem of developer tools and technologies, Netlify makes it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications
We are excited to announce our most recent Series D fundraise of $105M led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with participation from our existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, EQT Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Mango Capital and Menlo Ventures with an overall $2B valuation.
Though our team is growing fast, we’ve managed to stay tight-knit while welcoming newcomers to the fold. We hail from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, we’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
We aim to create a company culture of empowerment where the best idea can come from anywhere, as we believe that empowered and engaged team members do the best work. We strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement—not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company.
Netlify is changing the way people build websites together. We're growing fast and looking for an experienced EA/PA with excellent communication skills to support our Cofounders and COO. This role will deeply partner with key executives to help drive business critical initiatives. This role will have a wide variety of responsibilities from managing daily tasks, networking with external business partners, event support, collaboration with the broader executive team, as well as some personal assistance projects from time to time.
You should be detail-oriented, organized, punctual, and comfortable working in highly fast-paced environments. You'll be entrusted with highly sensitive information on a regular basis relating to core functions of the business and strategic partnerships. Being active and able to make decisions with minimal guidance or communication is crucial in this role. We are looking for an individual who sees problems as puzzles to solve and is resourceful in their ingredients to the solution.
Given our Cofounders and COO are located in the San Francisco Bay Area the ideal candidate will be located in the same location.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, for both international and domestic, as well as itineraries and agendas.
- Provide administrative support for 3 executive leaders within Netlify including calendar, and expense management in a timely manner.
- Anticipate the needs of these teams and help them be more productive and successful.
- Project manage key initiatives and proactively resolve time-sensitive issues, demonstrating excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Manage logistical and operational needs to enable activity across these teams.
- Schedule meetings, mini-summits / QBRs and annual meetings to drive deal flow and team collaboration both internally and externally.
- Manage meeting agendas, notes and minutes, and follow-up items and to be a liaison and build positive working relationships with team leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders, including finance, communications, HR, and IT. As well as handle confidential information professionally.
- At least 6 years of experience as an executive assistant in a dynamic global environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, such as GitHub, Notion or project management software.
- Proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google DocsProficient in communication technologies including Zoom, Slack.
- Strong attention to detail when handling priorities, projects, and deadlines.
- Skilled in multitasking across various stakeholder needs.
- Skilled with creative, critical thinking, solving ambiguous problems, and project management.
- Ability to anticipate and prioritize needs.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with key leaders and stakeholders both internal and external of Netlify.
- Flexible when it comes to responsiveness and adaptive to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels and departments within the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience scheduling across multiple time zones
- 6+ years of executive administration experience.
- Experience working in technical environments. Experience working in a global business for a global leader.
- Confidence in leading meetings or managing projects with senior-level personnel.
- Proficient in-office technologies, such as Excel, Google Sheets, Power Point, Keynote.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.