With over 2 million developers worldwide, Netlify is leading the transition to modern Jamstack-based web development. By uniting the ecosystem of developer tools and technologies, Netlify makes it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications
We are excited to announce our most recent Series D fundraise of $105M led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with participation from our existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, EQT Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Mango Capital and Menlo Ventures with an overall $2B valuation.
Though our team is growing fast, we’ve managed to stay tight-knit while welcoming newcomers to the fold. We hail from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, we’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
We aim to create a company culture of empowerment where the best idea can come from anywhere, as we believe that empowered and engaged team members do the best work. We strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement—not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company.
About the role
Netlify’s vision is to build a better web. To get there, we aim to unite the Jamstack ecosystem to create the best developer experience for that web. More than 2M businesses & developers worldwide use Netlify to build, run, and scale modern web experiences ranging from major ecommerce sites to SaaS applications, marketing sites, and everything in between. As that number grows we need to bring onboard Account Executives in the Western time zone to help prospective customers navigate and evaluate our solutions to ensure they are set up for long-term success.
What you’ll work on:
- Identify potential customers and run a technical end-to-end sales process
- Build and maintain relationships from executives to product teams and developers
- Drive team projects that further develop Netlify’s sales process and go-to-market strategy
- Advocate internally on behalf of customers, including with our product and engineering teams who craft their road maps directly from customer feedback.
What excites us:
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally with a highly technical cloud service
- Experience selling products with ASP >= $50K-$150K
- Consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset and strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills
- Embodying a growth mindset that seeks to constantly learn and develop.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- A strong interest in modern web technologies
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.