At Netlify, we’re building a platform to empower digital designers and developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We’re aiming to change the landscape of modern web development. Netlify currently serves more than 1,000,000 developers worldwide.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
Our most recent fundraise was $63M in Series C to bring forward the next generation of tooling for a more accessible web. This latest round brings Netlify’s funding raised in total to $107M to date. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT Ventures as well as the founders of GitHub, Slack, Figma and Yelp.
About the team:
Netlify’s sales and business development teams fuel our top line by working closely with customers and partners across the globe, helping them modernize their web application development and infrastructure.
About the role
Given the current needs of the team, the ideal candidate will be located in either the UK or central european time
Netlify Account Managers are responsible for the overall health, retention and growth of our customers. They partner closely with key customer stakeholders (often web development teams) , and the broader Netlify org - including sales, solutions engineering, product management and support.
Part of your role as an Account Manager will be to increase customer engagement. You will offer guidance to customers on how to best leverage Netlify to drive business and technical objectives - and will be the designated point of contact for the post-sales portion of the customer journey.
What You’ll work on:
- Be a trusted advisor to customers web development teams for all things Netlify.
- Develop and execute long term account strategies to grow Netlify usage and delight customers.
- Manage contract renewals and lead commercial negotiations
- Forecast and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Drive customer feedback into product org to help prioritize the road map.
What You’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting, sales, or business development role
- Desire to learn about Netlify’s platform and modern web development technologies
- Ability to exceed customer expectations through responsiveness and insightful handling of day to day customer challenges.
- Excitement to work with innovative businesses on modern web strategies
- High level of situational and business judgement and proven ability to navigate hyper growth markets.
- Our customers are often software engineering leaders, product managers, front end developers, and line of business owners . You must love taking a consultative approach with many different personas.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.