With over 2 million developers worldwide, Netlify is leading the transition to modern Jamstack-based web development. By uniting the ecosystem of developer tools and technologies, Netlify makes it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications
We are excited to announce our most recent Series D fundraise of $105M led by Bessemer Venture Partners, with participation from our existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, BOND, EQT Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Mango Capital and Menlo Ventures with an overall $2B valuation.
Though our team is growing fast, we’ve managed to stay tight-knit while welcoming newcomers to the fold. We hail from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, we’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
We aim to create a company culture of empowerment where the best idea can come from anywhere, as we believe that empowered and engaged team members do the best work. We strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions for improvement—not just in your daily job, but in many other aspects of building a company.
We are seeking a strategic, data-driven and collaborative Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Web Strategy to join our team, on a mission to reach many more millions of developers and build a better web. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our newly established growth marketing team, developing a cohesive web strategy that drives success metrics for Netlify.com. You’ll do this through developing scalable processes and closely partnering with cross-functional teams to execute against business goals.
This is a high visibility role that requires strong collaboration skills, creativity, and domain expertise to make a significant impact at a fast growing startup.
What you’ll do:
- Drive overall vision for Netlify.com, defining, delivering, and owning objectives and key results.
- Leverage your breadth of experience to drive growth across Netlify’s self-serve and enterprise business in partnership with the content, SEO, paid marketing, and product marketing teams.
- Utilize strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy.
- Manage an experiment roadmap to drive performance and distill experiment results into valuable insights.
- Partner closely with our web project manager to execute on your vision and influence the web roadmap, working with stakeholders across the organization to understand their goals, conduct an assessment of business impact, and prioritize accordingly.
- Maintain a pulse on web activity by creating reporting benchmarks and dashboards, build in-depth reports on site performance, and effectively communicate insights and recommendations.
- Understand web architecture and make recommendations on improvements to optimize for both the user experience and performance.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years of Web Strategy experience working with a high traffic and complex website.
- Breadth: You have hands-on experience in various disciplines of growth marketing (SEO, paid advertising, demand generation campaigns, product marketing, brand, content, etc.)
- Growth mindset: Passion for learning and experimentation; it’s OK when your hypothesis is proven wrong because you may learn even more than you expected.
- Analytical: You know what to measure, how to measure, and distill data into insights from experiments. Strong data-driven approach and tenacity for problem solving.
- Technical proficiency: Ability to articulate website architecture requirements, writing functional specs and setting standards for site health and page performance. Fluency with web management platforms and testing suites such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Optimizely, UserTesting, Schema, ahrefs, and SEMRush.
- Systems thinker: You think beyond the short-term tactics and one-off projects to how we can build processes and programs that scale.
- Collaborative: You build strong relationships across teams by listening and following through on your commitments. You understand we can go further, together, if everyone is working toward the same goal. You have the ability to articulate strategy, empower, and partner closely with cross-functional teams, being able to artfully manage stakeholder expectations and navigate through competing priorities.
- Thoughtful: You understand how to balance driving business results with a customer first mindset, being considerate of the community and trust we’ve built with our users.
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.