At Netlify, we’re building a platform to empower digital designers and developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We’re aiming to change the landscape of modern web development and currently serve more than 1,000,000 developers worldwide. We’re a diverse group of incredible talented people from all over the world. We’re ~44% woman or non-binary, and are composed of more than a fourth as many nationalities as we are team members.
Last year, raised $63M in Series C funding to bring forward the next generation of tooling for a more accessible web. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT Ventures as well as the founders of GitHub, Slack, Figma and Yelp. This latest round brings Netlify’s funding raised in total to $107M to date.
Netlify is uniquely positioned to transform the way companies build websites and web applications, thanks to our leadership in defining and advancing the Jamstack web architecture, our open and agnostic platform, and modern tools and workflows that have already gained traction with more than 1.5 million developers around the world.
We are seeking a director of partnerships to harness that momentum, help define and execute on our partner strategy, including emerging technology partners to self-serve product & API integrations to boutique digital agencies. Your mission will be to build scalable programs and processes to recruit and drive the most value for our partners and Netlify. Working closely with the product and marketing teams, you will be accountable for building and managing successful relationships with partners that drive brand awareness, product differentiation, and acquisition at the self-service tier.
Ownership & responsibilities
- Lead Netlify's strategy and business efforts to build out a product complementary and revenue supporting partner ecosystem, specifically focused on driving developer and self-service acquisition.
- Develop and execute our broad partner strategy, including technology platforms, product integrations, and digital agencies, partnering closely with the Director of Business Development to identify and handoff commercial partnerships supporting the enterprise business (including strategic technology partners with co-selling motions, SIs, and tier 1 global agency partnerships).
- Research and identify new business opportunities by analyzing the joint market opportunity (quantitative and qualitative) and defining market requirements for successful partnership.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, and manage partnership requests.
- Structure programs and processes to scale the number of partners we engage with, and enable us to drive the most value on both sides.
- Collaborate across internal teams (marketing, engineering, product, finance) to engage partners through product integrations, co-marketing opportunities, new acquisition and distribution channels.
- Provide strategic vision and leadership for joint go-to-market activities across a mix of channels by leveraging content, field events, and other campaign strategies.
- Work with leadership to determine KPIs to measure success and evaluate progress through critical partner milestones and targets.
- Build and lead an innovative, best-in-class partnership team.
What we are looking for
- Experience in leading B2B SaaS partnerships
- Quantitative and analytical skills to distill data into insights
- Passionate about technology and its impact
- Articulate communicator with presentation building and delivery skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb and learn new domains quickly
- Manager of multiple projects, activities, and teams
- High-energy and able to balance urgency with collaboration
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history and skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). We would like to see some of your work, so please include a writing sample or a link to content you have created. Lastly, a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and at Netlify would be great, though not required and will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.