Over one million businesses and developers are on Netlify, and our pace of growth is accelerating! We’re helping enterprises across the globe develop more effectively, run better web sites, and realize significant savings over traditional web architectures.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~44% woman or non-binary, and are composed of more than a fourth as many nationalities as we are team members.
We recently raised $63M in Series C funding to bring forward the next generation of tooling for a more accessible web. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT Ventures as well as the founders of GitHub, Slack, Figma and Yelp. This latest round brings Netlify’s funding raised in total to $107M to date.
About the team
Netlify’s sales, customer success, and business development teams fuel our top line by working closely with customers and partners across the globe, helping them modernize their web application development and infrastructure.
About the role
You will own Netlify’s customer success strategy and lead the team responsible for the post sales journey - driving best in class growth and retention rates across our largest accounts.
The ideal candidate has strong customer acumen, problem solving capabilities, and the ability to motivate a high performing team. You will also have a track record of leading a high performance account management\customer success team in a hyper growth saas environment.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Own Netlify’s customer success strategy and the detailed execution plan for the customer success team - driving best in class growth and renewal rates.
- Lead and build a high performing team that successfully positions new products/solutions to expand Netlify’s footprint within accounts, while strengthening customer relationships.
- Maintain an accurate growth and renewal forecast for your team, while continuously testing, measuring, and improving the customer engagement process.
- Establish trusted relationships with key strategic accounts and manage account escalations across your team in a highly customer centric manner.
- Partner across Netlify’s product, engineering, and support teams to prioritize and address customer need.
We Seek Someone With
- 7+ years combined experience in the following functions: strategic sales, customer success, renewal sales, or technical consulting, with 3+ years in a management capacity.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships, including executive level relationships at key accounts across mid-market and enterprise customer segments.
- A people person that understands technology, with strong business acumen and strong communication, both written and verbal
- High technical aptitude, with the ability to interpret customer data and trends and present them in a clear, simple way to customers.
- Comfort level working with highly technical personas - product managers, web engineering leaders, and developers are who we are obsessed with delighting
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered, engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. Whether you work from our main office in San Francisco or you are a remote employee, we’ll be working together a lot—paring, collaborating, debating, and learning. We want you to succeed! About 60% of the company are remote across the globe, the rest are in our HQ in San Francisco.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.