At Netlify, we’re building a platform to empower digital designers and developers to build better, more elaborate web projects than ever before. We’re aiming to change the landscape of modern web development. Netlify currently serves more than 1,000,000 developers worldwide.
Netlify is a diverse group of incredible talent from all over the world. We’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities.
Our most recent fundraise was $63M in Series C to bring forward the next generation of tooling for a more accessible web. This latest round brings Netlify’s funding raised in total to $107M to date. Among our investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT Ventures as well as the founders of GitHub, Slack, Figma and Yelp.
Your mission is to scale a world-class enterprise marketing organization within our product-led growth framework. To do that, you will forge a deep understanding of our business model, strategy and customer base to establish processes, ignite creative campaigns and light up our pipeline. You will collaborate closely with sales, finance, growth and product marketing to build cohesive, data-driven strategy, from customer lifecycle marketing to account-based marketing.
This is a unique opportunity to lead and grow a strategic team and make a large impact within a high-growth organization. There's plenty to do, so you should be ready to support execution in addition to strategy as the team scales.
- Lead strategy, forecasting, execution, and performance assessment of enterprise pipeline development, partnering closely with sales and finance teams.
- Develop effective demand generation programs to drive new business, as well as programs to expand the existing customer base. Own execution, including key outcomes, scope, required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Drive cross-functional efforts contributing to the sales pipeline, including events-driven field marketing, account-based marketing, channel partner marketing, and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Gain a strong understanding of our platform, personas, customer journey and value proposition, in order to conceptualize highly impactful and innovative campaigns.
- Lead and grow a high performing team to achieve key business metrics including MQLs, sales-accepted-opportunities, and closed business.
- Ensure accountability for meeting/exceeding attainment of sales pipeline goals with end-to-end reporting and regular communication.
- Continuously evaluate pipe-to-spend and the performance and cost of acquisition across segments and channels; adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment, achieving pipeline goals as one team.
- Willing to play a role in execution and driving outcomes as we scale the org.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience scaling B2B demand generation programs in a product-led growth framework ($100M+ revenue pipeline at a high-growth company preferred).
- Excellent people leader capable of inspiring, hiring, and developing a world-class team.
- Data-driven leader able to communicate insights and influence top-level strategy and decisions.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, and a curiosity to investigate and apply new trends and technologies.
- Comfortable operating in and leading through ambiguity, and a sense of urgency to drive campaigns forward and meet our ambitious goals.
- Fluency in marketing and sales automation platforms including HubSpot, Salesforce and ABM platforms.
Within 1 month, you’ll:
- Learn about Netlify, the technology platform, enterprise customer profile and business model
- Start building relationships with the teams you’ll be working with on a regular basis
- Get fully acquainted with our marketing tech stack and data inputs
- Begin reporting on key pipeline metrics, and get involved with campaign strategy and execution
Within 3 months, you’ll:
- Establish our customer lifecycle marketing strategy and begin executing on experiments
- Establish our account-based marketing motion along with sales
- Report on key business metrics and insights to the company
- Optimize our workflows and processes for scale, identify opportunities for automation and experimentation
Within 6 months, you’ll:
- Take full accountability for meeting our enterprise pipeline goals, working in close collaboration with sales
- Scale our acquisition and expansion initiatives for enterprise accounts
- Be fully instrumented to make data-driven decisions and deliver new insights to the team
- Make a large impact on our mission to build a better web!
Of everything we've ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.